Review: Never Too Far (Too Far #2) by Abbi Glines

Goodreads blurb:

He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.

Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.

What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.




“No man has ever loved a woman as much as I love you. Nothing will ever come before you. I don't know what else I have to do to prove to you that I won't let you down again. I won't hurt you. You don't have to be alone anymore. I need you.”

Never too Far is the second book in the Too Far series, you should read Fallen too far before you read this book.

I'm addicted to Abbi Glines books, the first book that I read from her was Fallen too Far and since then I am a huge fan.

Never too Far starts three weeks after the cliffhanger at the end of the first book.

The story is told from Rush and Blaire's POV alternating in every chapter so you could understand both sides of the story.

Rush is amazing, I loved how he just didn't want to give up, his love for Blaire is so strong that he simply didn't care about the costs of being with her, he just wanted to be with her for the rest of his life.

“No. One. Comes. Before You.”

Blaire is a really insecure girl and in some parts of the book it was a little too much for me because Rush was really trying his best to prove to her that he didn't want anyone but her. But in other parts I understood her insecurities because she is completely different from his friends and family, she doesn't fit in his world and she doesn't understand why he would want to be with her.

“But I don't fit. Your family hates me. I make your life difficult."
That's where she was wrong. "No, You're my family. And as for making my life difficult, you, Blaire Wynn, make my life complete.”

Rush was really sweet with her but he kept making mistakes and hurting Blaire and in those times I just wanted to slap him. The first bad thing that happens and he starts being a jerk to her and thinking that the best thing that she could do was leaving him. I was so disappointed at him. And poor Blaire didn't know what to do, she became even more insecure, thinking that now he was going to see that it was a mistake to be with her.

The best part of the book was definitely Woods, I just fell in love with him, he is so sweet, always ready to help and he really likes Blaire. I wanted to grab him take him to Blaire and tell her that he was the perfect guy for her. I'm really excited to read Woods book, he is perfect, he deserves a happy ending.

The end of the book definitely left me wanting for more, I expected a little more about how Nan was dealing with all that was happening, but I'm fine with it because we are gonna have a third book and I can't wait to read it.

I really recommend reading this book, it has a great story, amazing characters and Abbi it's a spectacular writer.



Buy the book: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Find Abbi: Goodreads | Website | Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment